Miles to Health

Monday, December 7, 2015

Starting week 5 of Marathon training, even thou I added speed work last week this is really the start of speed and tempo, the question is what marathon time am I committing to. Marathon PR is 4:29 in 2012 and Chicago 2014 was 4:37, can't decide if I want to train for a new PR or for Fun, training through the winter is going to be hard.

Decision made train for a PR, if the body protest, drop down to for fun, I really miss the speed and challenge.

Today's workout was ChaLean Burn #1 + 4 miles easy run. I really will love to go heavier with ChaLean but some of the workouts are crazy compound moves and my left forearm seem to be quite week, also I was quite tired so kept the 4 miles at 5.5mph for the 1st 2 miles then move to 5.6mph for the next 1.5 miles and took up 0.1 for each 0.1 mile.

 

1st marathon Cleveland 2008

No comments: