Miles to Health

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Still adjusting to cold weather and time change, both jut seem like a cause for depression, grey skies and cold temperatures on my.

This morning got in D2S P3 Ramp + Strength 2, this really kick my butt, I have really been pushing myself with this workouts, I means I am getting up at 5am to do them I want to look like I train. Dumbbells was 20 or 25# and kettle bell was 16kg, although for the shoulder work used 2# which was more than enough since they were only using bodyweight, still felt it.

Then it was off to Sufferlandria to represent doing the machine, this was a sneaky workout, started out nice and easy but it didn't take long for the pain to set in and I was huffing and puffing, lord have mercy. I think if I dedicate my self to this 3 sufferfest workout and Coach Troys Runner 7.0 and 2.0, I will make some great gains over the winter.

After workout, got together with Shelby and Mandy to get in more hill repeats, legs felt surprisingly good despite this morning strength and run torture, it was cold but not windy and still no snow in the Cuyahoga Falls despite snow in quite a bit of neighboring cities.

We ended up with 13 hill repeats, the goal before the end of winter will be to do 20


No comments: