Miles to Health

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Friday:
If I known I was going to volunteer to watch my sister's 4 kids I will have gotten a run in but not a shabby routine none the less. Started off with Cathe All out low impact hiit the full workout plus burnout chest and core #1. I haven't listed very heavy in a while and my chest I have to say are still sore 3 days later. To finish things off then did W365 Fluid, this was my first time doing this and it was a great workout although quite challenging since you flow from one pose to the other hence the fluid part.

Saturday:
No workout, the kids were brought over earlier than expected but it was no big deal since my last rest day was 10/19 felt I was due for one and entertaining a 4yr old was enough exercise.

Sunday:
While the baby was still asleep and in my husband's care I got in D2S P3 Timed Metabolic workout before making breakfast for the rest of the clan. After the kids left, took a much needed nap but woke up in time to join the BGR Fun group for their Sunday run, always a pleasure and a treat to run with this awesome ladies.



What am currently reading: Relentless by Tim S. Grover enjoying it so far, love his no nonsense straight forward approach to training, looking forward to harnessing  my dark side into raw controlled power.

No comments: