Miles to Health

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

After work picked up dinner for my son since band practice was starting 1 hour early and he wasn't going to have time to go anywhere to eat after Chess club meeting. I noticed earlier in the day that Mark from Ohio Outside had a posting up on the vertical runner's board about a training run at Munroe Falls Park that starts at 6:30pm, with my son gone by 5:30pm I could actually go for a trail run at a new site, it really don't take much to make me happy. The training run was for the Ohio Outside Trail series, the trail is very well maintain and the hills were manageable, may end up signing up for the series something to help combat the eating season. We ran 2 loops (4.4 miles) of the Indian Spring Trail in 49 mins, even though we started at 6:30pm it got quite dark in some sections and we had to watch our footing but very good run, it turn out it was just Mark and I that showed up which wasn't surprising since most people are running Akron on Saturday.
In the am did 30 mins of Spinning, 30 Day Shred level 2 and Gin Miller's Fitbody Supine.

No comments: