Miles to Health

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Still struggling with the early rising thing, but doing much better, part of the problem is the waking up earlier than expected and being unable to go back to sleep until much later. Last night woke up at 2:30am for no reason what so ever and was unable to fall back asleep until after 3:30 so didn't get up until about 5 which after all the morning ritual got me into the basement about 5:30, oh well, keep on trying.

Today was Cathe: Ripped with Hiit, Lift it Hiit it Legs + Runerval 7.0 Workout B

Lift it Legs is a long leg workout but things more fast and it is a great combination of strength and cardio, with this being Cathe that means so plyometrics also.



Runerval 7.0 , I wanted to try some 5k pacing so knew this will be perfect, I think it is slightly easier than 6.0 workouts

This is a straight forward workout 5x90secs with 2.5mins recovery@base pace, I did the main workout at 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4/2% grade with recovery dropping between 3-5mph@1%. I felt pretty good and was able to keep good form through out the main set which was why I was making sure I was fully recovered, the 90secs was perfect not sure I could have gone any longer at that pace.

Contemplating what to do this weekend, a chance to run a 50k route for what ever distance I want, I need a decent long run, really behind on my marathon training.


No comments: