Miles to Health

Monday, January 4, 2016

First work day of 2016 and of cause Mother Nature with her sense of humor thought this was a good day for some snow and very cold temps, grateful to be alive so no complains.

Haven't been out of work for more than 2 weeks, going to bed when I want and getting up when the mood strike today was interesting. Alarm was set for 4:30am, and I did go to bed early but didn't really fall asleep until about 1130pm, which means a 4:30am alarm was a very rude awakening, it took a couple of seconds to figure out what the sound was which I did turn off and promptly fell back asleep, only to wake up at 5:30am, after morning bible study and prayers, made it to the basement with only about 50mins to workout sine my goal this year is to start getting to work about 8am with an eventual goal of 7:30am.

Am hoping with getting off work by 4pm, I will have some time to work on my side hustle before having to head home or work on jewelry making when I get home, most of this does mean limiting social media time unless it has something to do with side hustle
, too many big goals this year and no point waiting time online.

With the limited workout time, I did Xtrain Bis and Tris Time saver for 26mins and then jump on the treadmill for 2 miles easy run, it's going to take a while to figure out how to fit everything in but as long as I am getting the quality runs (speed - Tuesday, Tempo-Thursday and Long/Hill Repeats - Saturday) in I will be happy, I figure out all the extra runs, yoga, strength and cross training should make me well rounded.


No comments: