Miles to Health

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Took the day off work today after realizing I had miscalculated my vacation days, since we are no longer allowed to carry them over to the next year I had 2.5 days to burn off, so made it a 4.5 days weekend

Woke up normal time but read and lounge in bed till about 9am dosing off and on, I really haven't been getting decent sleep due to all the menopausal temperature issues, being too hot or cold tend to wake me off.

Today is interval day, so pulled out Chalean Extreme Burn Intervals, kind of rolled my eyes when I saw that this was 46mins, I think this may be the longest workout in the whole series. This workout is a combination of cardio and strength, strength was being used as recovery, so low weights high reps.

I have to say despite being 46 mins time went by fast and there was a lot of huffing and puffing, the sumo burpees where the last straw, too awhile for my heart rate to come back down on that one that I actually had to pause the strength portion. Great workout.

Spent the rest of the day looking for turquoise 20 gauge beading wire and running errands, my baby is home for Christmas break, always great to have him home and his older brother will meet up with us next week.


No comments: