Miles to Health

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Woke up to 36 degrees this morning, had to turn on the house heat since the house temp was only 60 degrees. Got under the cover and continue reading my kindle book The Inner Millionaire by Andrew Barsa while I wait for the house to warmup.

Weight is holding steady at a good place, I have eliminated my trigger foods- bread and rice but I don't think the replacement with roasted mix nuts is a good idea, only good thing I can only eat so much of them unlike the bread and rice I never seem to get full.

Started off the workout with Pretty Fierce Lower Body Endurance using 15 and 20 pounds weight, time flies with this one, love the weight/endurance combo you heart rate really stays up, no wasted time. This workout reminds me of Joyce Vedral Bottoms up.

Afterwards, it was quality time with Coach Troy, Runerval 2.0 Tempo, 47 mins of pure pain.

warmup
6 mins @ 6mph/2& grade

4x90sec ON 6.6mph/30 sec OFF 4.0mph/ 2% grade keep speed change incline to 0% for the 30sec OFF, my treadmill doesn't respond that fast so left incline alone, 8 mins straight

4x90sec ON 6.6mph/30 sec OFF 4.0mph/ 3% grade keep speed change incline to 0% for the 30sec OFF, my treadmill doesn't respond that fast so left incline alone, 8 mins straight

3x90sec ON 6.6mph/30 sec OFF 4.0mph/ 4% grade keep speed change incline to 0% for the 30sec OFF, my treadmill doesn't respond that fast so left incline alone, 8 mins straight - this was a struggle

 3x1min ON 6.6mph/ 1 min OFF 4.0mph/ 4%, 5%, 6% - did so much better on this

I have lost some speed, the last time I did this workout in November, I was at 7mph but today 6.6mph was a struggle but oh well, I felt pretty good and fierce did wear out my legs quite a bit.



No comments: