Miles to Health

Monday, March 9, 2015

So Little Rock Marathon has come and gone, race report and how we got there coming soon, I took last week off due to some stomach bug and recovery before starting back for Paris Marathon.

Monday 3/2 - 1 hour Yin yoga with Travis, this was the life class posted on you tube, this was amazing, I think for the first time I was able to clear my mind and focus on my breathing, my reward complete pain free when I was done. This is the best I have felt after a race, almost like I didn't do one.



Tuesday - 20 mins spin after we finally got back home safely

Wednesday - Rest day, was sick as a dog all night long throwing up

Thursday - 32 mins Spin

Friday - 31 mins on the stepper

Saturday - Beauty run with Shelby on the valley loop, my first time doing this loop, I wasn't sure what to expect, but the legs felt fine despite the right of the gate hill climb.



We left for Columbus to attend the Arnold Fitness Festival, it's amazing how much this has grown. We spend the night so we could visit with my in-laws who were visiting to attend a wedding.


 Sunday - After riding in the car, not sure why being a passenger in a car aggravate my left butt muscle, causing pain down my leg, so nothing better than to do a nice yin yoga when I got home, found another nice one on you tube by the skinny cook



Monday - Back to running but suffering from Daylight Saving Time (DST), so got up late since I went to bed very late but was able to Kelly Coffey Meyer (KCM) Muscle up #1, always love workouts that make me lift heavy.


Since my treadmill was gracious enough to work, I got in a quick 20mins run.

Excited to be back training and looking forward to the racing season now that it looks like the weather may be improving.




No comments: