Miles to Health

Friday, January 16, 2015

Wasn't sure how I was going to feel this morning, haven't push the body that hard in a while, woke up and dread moving any body parts but surprising when I eventually man up and move a body part I felt fine some tightness in my left calf but not pain.

Schedule called for 5 easy miles today, but I kind of miss the Hiit workout so missed things up a bit based on the fact that I read an article recently that hiit followed by steady state cardio was good for weight loss.

Ended up doing Cathe Hiit # including bonus abs #1 then finish off with an easy 3 mile run.

Love how my body is feeling, looks like after almost a year I may be getting back to 100%, the new Cathe workouts had really been a great supplement to my running, I love the mix of plyo, hiit, heavy weight, high reps..

Now to start planning the rest of the Paris trip, will like to make a great vacation out of it since this will be my first time there.

No comments: