Miles to Health

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Today was a GOOD day.
Woke up at 5am who does that on a weekend haven't been able to do this all week, put in a load of laundry, spoke to James, dealt with woke, read, then went to the basement and did D2S P3 RAMP + Complex metabolic workout using a 16kg kettlebell then onto the treadmill for 2 easy miles.

Consume a egg sandwich, honey waffle and coffee then it was off to Everett Covered bridge for hill repeats, this was so much harder with the 3 inches of snow on the trail, I was so proud of myself no walking just slow steady pace up and down, I was only half a mile behind what I did 2 weeks ago, so not bad. Garmin is missing 1 hill loop, accidentally turn it off when glove was removed.

Tomorrow hoping for 10-16miles but will cut it short if I have any problem with my right ankle, which is currently not very happy, problem with snow covered trail you don't see the roots/branches on the ground so the ankle get quite a bit of a workout.







My Kelly Coffey Meyer DVD came in the mail today, looking forward to doing them, will probably, start then next month in a rotation with Cathe.

No comments: