Miles to Health

Saturday, January 31, 2015

So started out this morning with the intention of doing the 1 mile loop around my house, it wasn't working out too good, the side of the road was icy and I was changing my stride and going very slow so called it a day and went back to bed. Went for my 9:30am mammogram appt then noticed that a TORN member was looking for someone to do about 8 miles with at 2-3pm, so I contacted her and setup a meetup at a park for 2pm.

Boob smashing went fine, got back home,  had breakfast then decided to do 6 miles on the treadmill so I will only have to do 10 outdoors, temps this morning was 7degree but it was warming to 30 by 2pm.

Met up with Renee at the Munroe Falls park at 2pm and did 3 loops of the 2.2 miles trail loop with a run back to our car twice for 2 miles and I did the parking lot loop twice to make 10+

Was very cold when done and I was about 1 hour from home, got back home and took an epsom salt bath.

We are expecting a snow storm, snow suppose to start later tonight, 8-12 inches by Monday, just so ready for this to all end.





No comments: