Miles to Health

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Amazing how 33degrees with no wind feel like a heat wave, 7ft of snow in Buffalo, NY sounds unreal. Suppose to warm up to the 50s by the weekend, hoping things thaw out, I really don't mind the cold as much as there is no snow and wind.

Not that much motivation this morning but got up and did Cathe All out low impact Hiit and Exhale Wk2 Day2.

I think all out low impact is one of my favorite Cathe short to the point, no overkill of reps and you know you worked.

I have tickets to Paris for the marathon on hold with American Airline, just need some more points to post to my account, so for 80,000 aa points my husband and I will fly round trip from Cleveland to London, take train to Paris and fly out of Paris back to Cleveland, was going to do business class but have to conserve points for possible Berlin marathon and the other races already on the schedule. 60,000 points was from getting  AA credit card. Now to start working on the hotels.

No comments: