Miles to Health

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mcmillian 4minsON/2minsOFF

In December, I decided to invest in the McMillian PRO features since the calculator is something I use year round and I appreciate the fact that it free to the public. Part of the PRO feature are free treadmill workout, did my first suggested workout today with the paces calculated based on the fact that I am trying to improve my marathon time form 4:29 to 4:00, the workout was hard but it was doable, really look forward to doing multiple rounds of this workout. After the run did Xfactor yoga to get a much needed stretch.

10 mins warmup

Set 1: 4 minutes at easy run pace then   5.5 - 5.9mph
recovery jog pace for 2-minutes 5.0 -5.4mph

Set 2: 4 minutes at steady state run pace then 6.1 - 6.4mph
recovery jog pace for 2-minutes

Set 3: 4 minutes at tempo run pace then 6.4 - 6.6mph
recovery jog pace for 2-minutes

Set 4: 4 minutes at tempo interval pace then 6.5 - 6.7mph
recovery jog pace for 2-minutes

Set 5: 4 minutes cruise interval pace then 6.6 - 6.8mph
recovery jog pace for 2-minutes

The Garmin data is here

No comments: