Miles to Health

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Out at Shaker

So with my whole running partners doing Bill's Badass 50k today and knowing that the wisest thing is not to bother going there since I will end up running it, I decided to go down to Shaker Heights and run with the group from the Cleveland Running Company. There was 4 of us for the early start @ 8:30am got in 3 miles then went back to the store to pick up more people for the run that started at 9, we ended up in 3 separate group, I was in the middle group doing about a 10:30pace or faster, with the group we got in 4 miles but I turn ed around and went for an additional 3 to make it 10 for the day. Even though my schedule called for 14, I was fine with 10 since I did 11:11 yesterday and only had 4 scheduled. Got back to the store and the owner had stuff for us banana, grapes and water. There was a nutritional class after the run which I stay for, low calorie sweet potato casserole was provided, by the time I got back home I was tired and quite sleepy, took a 2 hour nap and spent the rest of the day cleaning, laundry and jewelry making.

No comments: