Miles to Health

Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

Dear Veterans, Thanks you for your service.

With all the weddings and other special functions taking place due to today being 11/11/11 and I guess I have to say first snow in NE Ohio, I wanted to do something to celebrate the day knowing that the world will not be ending on 11/11/11 @ 11:11am, so even thou my schedule called for 4miles I decided to run 11.11 miles, yes not following the 10% rule or my schedule but it is a special day. I still plan on running my long run of 14 miles tomorrow so I have diligently worked on my recover and icing any slight ache. A little challenge is good for the soul.

It was a nice surprise waking up to the snow this morning, since my husband is out of the country I hardly turn on the TV except when I am on the treadmill and that only has my Roku on it, no cable, turned off the cable 2 months ago, we hardly watch it but my husband went through withdrawal and ordered cable for 2 TVs in the house so wasn't aware it was suppose to snow.

No comments: