Miles to Health

Friday, November 25, 2011

Giving Thanks

Unusual Thanksgiving this year with my husband out of the country and us not spending with his family like we have done the last 5 years but I did get to spend it with my Sister and her family. Had the turkey in the oven by 6:30am before going out the door to join the Grunt Girls for the 1st Annual Run with the Lucky Turkeys nice trail run to the Brandywine waterfall, the weather was perfect it was a great day to start a day of feasting, got in about 6 miles.

Today, was Wild Bill's Annual Day after Thanksgiving Run or depending on which side of the fence you are on Tara's Black Friday Run, it was suppose to be 21 miles but stop at 13.5 since I was running late to meet my son, wish we have started earlier to have been able to get the miles in, well tomorrow is another day. Excellent run with beautiful waterfall and dams to see.


Hope you are all having a great Thanksgiving Weekend, Happy Trails

No comments: