Miles to Health

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Love the internet for quick info, woke up this morning and downloaded the new GFit treadmill workout into my Sansa player, everything went fine but when I got down to the basement the system won't come on and after wasting 10mins trying to fix it, put it aside and just did a simple tempo run on the treadmill. After my run got on the treadmill and google "sansa won't come on" and got all the info I need, told to hold down the power button for about 15sec and guess what it worked. Gotta love the internet, :)

Today's workout, even in my mind I keep telling myself I can't do this but once I wrap my mind around it I find out I am quite capable of more that I think.
1 mile @ Recovery pace 5.5mph
then it was suppose to be 7 miles @ HMP 6.6mph but I told myself this was too hard and decided to do it @ MP 6.4mph after 2 miles decided what was the worst that could happen if I bring it up to 6.6mph a) fly off the treadmill b) drop back down to 6.4mph or lower so went for it, well nothing happened I was able to hold the pace and got in 3.4miles before I had to quit since I was once again running late for work wasted too much time messing with Sansa.

No comments: