Miles to Health

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Getting Back

After spending the long holiday weekend in Chicago with my inlaws and the rest of my husband's clan that came in for my sister-laws 50th birthday as far away as Nigeria, I only ran Saturday (10 miler) but then felt like I was missing too much by going to bed early in order to be able to wake up early to get my run in before the day started, so I ended up not running Sunday and Monday but did a lot of dancing and walking around.
Got back home Monday night and when Tuesday morning rolled around I was extremely fatigue so gave myself another day off but with an 11 miler trail race with ridiculous hill coming up on Saturday, I know I needed to get my mojo back fast, Wednesday I managed 2 miles before calling it a day just wasn't into it, but again I had a vision of the big a$$ hill at Mohican really need my mojo back.
Today with Motion Traxx The Climb level 1 I had a goal of running a 10k regardless how slow I go, run, walk just get it done, well survived, my fatigue is really not in my legs just a total body feeling so not sure what is really going on. Mojo still not back but at least it is attempting to.

No comments: