Miles to Health

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Adjusting

Back to reality, no longer sleeping in and going running later in the day, it is so hard to adjust back to the 4:30am workouts.Got back home at 6am on Sunday and I had every intention of working out but I ad so much going on and by the time I knew what was going on I was so tired and sleepy that it just wasn't worth getting a workout in just for the sake of logging one.

I told Monday off work to recover from my vacation, but I only got in 3 of the 7 miles called for in since I was running late for an appointment, and I had every intention of getting a second workout in but we had unexpected guest and so much for that, one of the reason why I love getting my workout done first thing in the morning.

Today, finally rolled my self out of bed at 5:30 even thou my alarm went off at 4:30am, on the schedule I had 10x400 @ 3k pace but even thou I updated the workout in Garmin Center I didn't download it to my Garmin and didn't feel like messing with it so did 8x400 from last week that was still in Garmin. Bike to and from work, my husband raised the concern of my biking on the road today, which I understand but I can't live in fear of what I can't control and I do find it safer on the road than on the sidewalk since I feel the driver do at least pay attention to me while on the sidewalk they totally ignore ad do cut me off on turning. I am taking every precaution I can think and being completely aware of cars around me. After dinner went for a 3 miles walk with husband, this was so much harder and I was cranky, but since I was being supportive of him getting back into a workout problem I suffer in silence. :)

No comments: