Miles to Health

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Let the taper begin

Waking up to a bluish gray sky and no snow falling with temps in the 30s, I decided to join the group for the last schedule long run for the Fool's 50k. Oh the trail was a mess, snow, ice and mud was everywhere, also since the temperature was warming to the 40s, on the way back we had water but every one in a while the sun rays will shine through the snow covered branches and it was spectacular. I really hope I can improve on the pace come race day but right now I am quite disappointed, oh well. Did the cross country loop this time and it was the worst of them all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck on your taper!!! (side note:) If you're ever looking for a guest blogger I'm your gal! Check out my blog and follow me back! Cheers!
- Liz