Miles to Health

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 3 of taper, and the urge to do something else is strong but am resisting since I know this is normally where I get in trouble. 40 mins on the stepper today then Chest and Abs form Barry Bootcamp Original series.

I have a 5k race this weekend and I need to figure out what I want to do about it, probably wasn't the smartest move but my company is a sponsor and they paid the race fee, how can I say no and more over this is a flat course and I get a tech tee. Maybe I can get a new 5k PR.

Also need to start controlling the eating since I am not training very hard any more but make sure I am getting enough to get me through race day.

Need to work on my 30k training plan for the race in Arizona.

1 comment:

Molly said...

good luck with going for that PR!!!