Miles to Health

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Continuous effort -- not strength or intelligence -- is the key to unlocking our potential."
Liane Cardes

 Cross Training today with some weight work + core. Drag myself out of bed around 8am, I am really loving this vacation hours and headed over to the fitness  center, got on the stepper for 37 mins of hill workout, I was aiming for 150 steps, my quads were on fire during this workout. My intention was to got over to the 9am Pilate class but it from a DVD so I didn't feel up to it just moved on to some strength weight work.

Using 10# weights

Squat with Shoulder Press 15 reps
Deadlift with row 15 reps Repeat 2x

I legged deadlift - 15 reps
pile squat - 15 reps  Repeat 2x

Using 15# wights
Hammer Curl - 15 reps
Bicep Curl - 15 reps  Repeat 2x

From the Women's Running Magazine, flat abs now - 15 reps per side
Bicycle
Oblique Crunch
Tick Tock
Oblique Lift
Clamshells
One legged bridge

 Spent the day walking up and down the Virginia Beach Broad walk, beautiful day today, saw some dolphins in the water always a beautiful site to see.

No comments: