Miles to Health

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Still alive

Am still here trudging along, life took an unexpected turn with the death of my Dad on Feb 7th due to religious reasons he will not be buried until the end of April when I will travel back home.

No race on the schedule right now until maybe mid May, running about 3-4 times a week but nothing more than 3 miles will try for 6 miles this Saturday before heading to Columbus for the Arnold Classic.

I am struggling with running since I can't stop thinking about what should/could/would have been with my Dad so I stop before my mind goes into overload. Scrapbooking has been a source of joy right now since I all I think of is the memory am working on with a thankful heart.


3 miles on the treadmill this morning, still pain in my right foot, none of the treatment and time off has completely eliminated the problem. I may go back to ART because I noticed that self manipulation seems to make it feel much better.

1 comment:

Soapin' Cindy said...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Hope to see you on the trails sometime this spring. Take care.