Miles to Health

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I woke up this morning dreading my workout thinking I have a 3 miles tempo at 10k pace but got excited when my schedule shows 4x1k interval at 5k pace, okay so neither is a barrel of fun but I enjoy the intervals more than the tempo run but they are growing on me. So today's workout was

Dynamic Flexibility from Matt Fitzgerald's Brain Training for Runners Book
1 mile warmup at recovery pace
4x1k @ 5k pace with 3 mins recovery
3x0.1mile all out sprint with .1 mile recovery pace
Recovery pace to 6 miles

Cathe 4DS Legs, Core + Stretch

Yesterday there was so much going on, so all I could manage was level 3 of 30 Day Shred.

Getting my son ready for college, we are taking him down on Thursday, so there is so much to get done and the fact that his financial aid is still screwed up and payment is due, makes things quite stressful.

No comments: