Miles to Health

Thursday, June 25, 2009


Dynamic Flexibility
3 miles @ base pace (5.5-6mph) with 3x1mimute @1 mile pace (7mph)
1 mile @3mph 10% incline or 6mph @8% incline
CLX Burn 1

I was going to join the Thursday trail group for a run but the TPM (tire pressure monitor) on my car came on, I stopped and checked but there was no visible flat but the front passenger tire only had 26psi, so I stopped at the Getgo gas station and added air to it got it up to 33psi but it dropped down to 28psi before I got home. I decided to make a quick trip to Walmart to have it check but they claim they do not have the tool to put the tire back once they take it off so I called the dealer instead and made an appointment for tommorrow. So to make a long story short I didn't want to risk getting stuck out in the park.

No comments: