Miles to Health

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

When I woke up this morning the first thing that came to mind was that I want to run the Pittsburgh Marathon and Winter BK 50K, this is funny since my goal for next year was to keep the mileage low so has to completely heal my body but I think my mind finds that unacceptable. I am having better range of motion on my left side and very minimal pain when changing from sitting to standing. I made an appoint with the sport MD to discuss alternative treatment and to make sure I am on the right healing part.

BSBW 14 Day Body Sculpting Workout #1 Day 2

1 min jump rope (Broke the jump rope by the second round was able to tight a knot to hold it together but need to start hunting for a new one)
1 min running in place with high knee (I am amaze at how hard this is and how breathless I get by the end of the 1 min.
1 min rest
Repeat 3x

Superset
DB Squat 2x15 25#
DB Lunge 2x15 25#
Mountain Climber 2x20
1 min rest

Ballet Squat 2x15 25#
Stiff Legged DB 2x15 25#
Mountain Climber 2x15
1 min rest

Elevated standing calf raise 2x15
Bent over Row 2x15 barbell - 60#
Mountain climber 2x20
1 min rest

Upright Row 2x15 body bar 22#
Mountain Climber 2x20
1 min rest

Standing calf raise 2x20 25#
Triceps Kickback 2x15 25#
Mountain Climber 2x20
1 min rest

Hanging Leg Raise 2x15

Pullup 5

Thorough stretch.

PM: Shiva Rea Yoga (not my cup of tea)

No comments: