Miles to Health

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Long day at work today and the fact that I was woken up at 1:25am to do some calculation for work did not help, so skipped the morning workout and got some much needed sleep. Got back from work tired and worn out, made dinner and contemplated not working out but put running shoes on and decided to go for 2, I felt great once I started and ended up with 3.5 miles and this time I was able to run the whole distance without walking breaks like Sunday

0.25 miles walking warmup + warm up from runner-core
Mile 1:10:25 151bpm
Mile 2: 10:35 157bpm
Mile 3: 10:24 155bpm
0.5 miles 10:15 164bpm
0.25 mile walking coodown + Runner-Core Cool down routine

2 comments:

Babs said...

Hi Elizabeth,

good to hear your running is going well! That's a really good picture of you to the right of your recent blog. Long time - no see! I'm running the Akron Marathon for a 'trial'/long run, as I'm doing the Richmond Marathon in November. I'm hittin' the trails in the valley this Sat..havn't been 'down there' for a long time. see you soon, hopefully.
Barb

Elizabeth said...

Hi Barb,

I will be at the Akron Marathon and should hopefully see you since I will be at the last relay point waiting for my team to come in. I haven't been on the trail in a while and do miss it greatly, hoping I can do the CVNP October run series and the Zombie run.