Miles to Health

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Woke up late today so no morning workout, went to the PT after work, she did some soft muscle massage and then ultrasound, still not as intense as I want but will see if it helps. Got back and did a TT workout at home, was initially planning on doing it at the gym but changed my mind.

Big 5 Barbell Complex Circuit
• Do 15 repetitions per exercise at a 2-0-1 tempo.
A) Squats-61#/61/61
B) Push Press-61#/61/61
C) Barbell Bent-61#/61/61 last round it was hard to lift weight over my head since I was tired and my hands were wet and slippery Note: Wear lifting gloves
E) Mountain Climber using gliding disc
• Rest 1-2 minutes before repeating the circuit 2 more times.

Big 5 Bodyweight Circuit
A) Prisoner Squat – 15 reps (2-0-1)
B) Spiderman Push-up – 6 reps per side (2-0-1)
C) Stick-up – 15 reps (1-0-1)
D) Diagonal Lunge – 12 reps per side (2-0-1)
E) Spiderman Climb – 10 reps per side (1-0-1)
• Rest 1-2 minutes before repeating the circuit 2 more times.

TT Synergy Fat Loss Torso Training
1 Circuit

1A- Knee up 8 reps (2-0-1)
1B-Stability Ball Jack-knife rotation 6 per side (1-0-1)

2A-Stability Ball Rollout 10 reps (2-0-1)
2B-Stability Ball Cross Body Mountain Climber 8 per side (1-0-1)

3A-Plank with arms on ball 30 seconds
3B-Ball Crunch with Med ball 15 reps (3-0-1)

The intention is to do this program for 3 weeks with some modification since I am training for a 50K, I know CB won't approve but I know this will work better for my body and I problem not to email him that I didn't get the desired result but the hope is to build strength.

No comments: