Miles to Health

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Last Run before Stomp the Grapes

Did my last run today for Stomp the Grapes, 3 miles of hills at 5% to 10% this is because it seems there is a nice hill around mile 10 on the race course. Got my race number and packing pass in the mail tomorrow, so was happy about that.

My treadmill is beginning to act up refuse to go past 6mph without some pleading with this morning, will need to vacuum out and oil this weekend, I have had it now for about 7 years so it has held up pretty good.

I also added the Super 7 Elasticity to my workout this morning, I am liking the effect of the workout on my flexibility, need to record it before it goes off ON Demand on the 31st.

Ordered 2 Nathan QuickDraw water bottle from running warehouse and got them today, they look nice and feel comfortable, I really need to start carrying water on my long runs instead of going 2+ hours with none.

No comments: