Miles to Health

Friday, October 19, 2007

Day before race


Woke up and did Stott Pilates Total Body Sculpting Level 2 using Reebok Medium band, it was harder than I expected and worked the shoulder quite hard, so one that I definately need to use more often. Went to my sister graduation from nursing school today and probably ate stuff I shouldn't have eaten the day before a race. I am so proud of her and I was so happy seeing her up there getting her diploma. Having some aches in my back between the shoulder blade so will try to foam roll tonight to get the kink out.
Undated the playlist in my scandisk, to include the Blacklab download for the world wide half to make it official, oh well need to get off the computer and get ready for the race tomorrow, unfortunately am not going to get to bed early since I need to pick up my son from the football game.

No comments: