Miles to Health

Friday, September 7, 2007

Last SP workout

I have decided to switch to the TT abs workout next week, my abs right now seems like the weakest/ugliest part of my body so maybe a little more focus will help, so today was the last Summer Project, I may come back later and finish up the last 2 weeks.

1x16
1.Overhead Squat-22#Body bar
2. Bent over Row-115#
3. Step-ups 44#KB
4. Bench Press - 20#
5. Hack Squat - 56#
6. Reverse Crunches
A1. One Arm KB snatch - 26#
A2. Clap Pushups from Knee
A3. Forward Lunges

Beginning to get a little bit anxious about the HM, but I know I am prepared and can finish even if I have to run/walk, will try to get things setup tomorrow, am still not quite sure how to get there so I am going to try to leave early, hopefully I don'i forget to eat.

No comments: