Miles to Health

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ahh more snow over night and it was still snowing when I got out of bed and all the way to work.

Workout for today, even thou all I wanted to do was curl up in bed and stay there.

D2S P2 RAMP + Complex Metabolic, this was a great 23mins routine, the workout for the complex was nice and I was able to use 15# dumbbells

8 reps each - 3 rounds
Reverse Lunges
Romanian Deadlift
High Pull
Squat to Push Press

Then off to get torture by Coach Troy, I know this workout will make me stronger but boy are they kicking my butt, today was Runerval 2.0 Treadmill Tempo.

I kept the workout pace at 7mph and varied the incline as instructed by coach just not there to increase out of this pace unless I start at a lower base pace, at which point I will feel like am wasting my time.

Tomorrow is suppose to be very cold, may break the record of 10 degrees, look like it is going to be an interesting winter, 2 snow storm and record cold and this is only November.

Placing for the trip to Paris for the marathon has serious started, now that I have Thanksgiving and Christmas out of the way. Plan is to fly to London to see my brothers, take train from London to Paris, take train from Paris to Nice after the marathon then fly back home from Nice, using mainly points to book hotel and flight.

We keep our fingers cross for Berlin

No comments: