Miles to Health

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Displaying Bling

Initially I had my medals on the wall in my workout room individually with thumb tabs holding them up but that was a good idea when I only had less thank 10 but with the numbers growing even with me giving away everything for under a half marathon, I needed a plan B so looked around and found I like the ones at Allied Medals the best so placed an order for one.

Got my hanger promptly since it was a custom order which you can also do, no where to hang it, will my house going u for sale soon, I decided it was pointless putting it in the house so moved it temporarily to my office and I think it turned out great, absolutely love the quality.


So Marathon on the left, half on the right and anything above a marathon in the middle. Absolutely love it

No comments: