Miles to Health

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Felt better this morning after sleeping nearly through the night, woke up at 3:45am which my body didn't mind too much but I did lay in bed until the alarm went off at 4:30am.

Mixed Intervals today and as always I was concern about hitting the paces but was able to get them done, 2 mins just always seem to fly by initial I was doing the 2 mins recovery at recovery pace but was ended up switching to walking just to fully recover before the next interval starts.

1 mile @ 5.4mph

1x2k @ 6.6mph/ 2 mins recovery
1x1mile @ 7.0mph/2 mins recovery
1x1k @7.2mph/2mins recovery
1x800m @ 7.5mph/2 mins recovery
1.2 miles @ 5.5mph

Got to the transit center this morning and my bike was missing so went around the corner to the police department to report it missing only to find out that it was in storage. The transit maintenance guy cut the lock yesterday because he thought it was abandoned mind you I ride the bike everyday except for weekend and occasionally when I have an apointment and have to leave early. I guess I am a creature of habit I like putting my bike in the same location so that way I do not have to remember where I put it.

No comments: