Miles to Health

Sunday, August 21, 2011

After the disastrous 20 miler on Saturday I was actually planning on joining a group for an 11 miler trail run but my body had other idea, I was actually quite just a slight pain on my left shin but my body needed sleep because for the first time in a long time I slept through my alarm and woke up at 7:35am instead of the 6:30am I was planning and that was too late for me to get ready and get there on time, so rolled over and slept till 9:30 getting up to do Cathe STS back and Triceps Meso 1 Week 1.


With back to school being on Monday, I spend the rest of the day with my son shopping for back to school by the time we got home I could barely keep my eyes open, got on the couch and took an hour nap. Got up made dinner and in bed by 9pm, I guess I really needed the rest.

I have 2 more Xterra race left for the series and fitting them in is complication the marathon training I have a 22 miler still on my schedule before taper and I am not sure how I am going to get it in, need to juggle the schedule.

No comments: