Miles to Health

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Good and the Bad

The good thing about biking to work from the transit center is that I get my cross training in regardless of how tired I am the bad thing is regardless of how tired I am I have to ride my bike to/from work from/to the transit center. There are 2 little hills in both direction and with my limited biking skills they are killing me just because I really have no idea what gear to shift to so I basically stay in the same gear from start to finish. Every time I have attempted to shift gear I have dropped my chain.

Feeling much better this week and training is going great, my husband even started strength training so I have been working out with him in the evening, the one thing I need to address is my recovery and overall nutrition just feel like I am not properly fueling my body so need to figure out what to do.

No comments: