Miles to Health

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Great Day

Woke up to the birds chirping out my window it was a beautiful day with no rain, and knee feels better. Got up and got on the treadmill to spend some time with Coach Sean doing Cardio Coach vol1 revised, did it twice to get the miles in, really nice workout mix of hill training and sprint.

Rode my bike to and from the transit center to work, getting better at it and not so afraid to be on the road as much but I think I need a mirror to make it easier to see behind me when I want to cross the road instead of having to keep stopping and looking behind me.

After work, went trail running with the crooked river group, going to the Valley Bridle trail to Brandywine falls, the fall was beautiful and everything is nice and green now especially with all the rain we have been having, the trail was hilly and muddy. Legs feel great, and I was able to keep up with some of the front runners and not die off. :)

No comments: