Miles to Health

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

1 Mile Repeats

Still trying to get back into the full swing of things, but at least I am getting out of bed, today's workout was nice and straight forward, sometimes it is so hard to get through a mile that you wonder how you are going to get through 26.2, but in the end it is one foot in front of the other.

1 mile warmup
2x1 mile @ 8:44 (8:40, 8:37) did feel like I was going to die but my HR said I was fine, average HR 149, 150
1 mile cool down

Supreme 90: Chest & Back - Again love this workout, a bargain at $20 for very well designed 10 DVD program.

Seem to be getting better at the bike commute, the bike seat high feels better but now need to work on moving it back a bit, also the gears are still a problem but getting better, maybe there is a duathlon in my future if I can master uphill and downhill Shifting.

A great website to go to find out more about multiday races can be found HERE

No comments: