Miles to Health

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cathe Butts & Guts

When I start craving some serious strength training I always go back to Cathe, just because her programs are so well done with very great instructions and perfect body part target. Nothing say pain after a run like doing Butts & Guts after a run, I got in my scheduled 3 miles run this morning, it was really hard getting out of a warm cozy bed just for 3 miles but part of the resolution is stick to the program, I can do less but not more since I will be violation the 10% rule, cycle down run and probably setting my self up for injury. Sorry back to today's workout, after my 3 miles using itrain9 30mins, pulled out Butts & Guts and decided to tackle the standing portion, between the walking lunges, squats, deadlifts and firewalkers my legs were toast but really it hit the spot.

No comments: