Miles to Health

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Barry's Bootcamp Code Red
Steve Cotter 10 mins Cardio using 2-15# kettlebell, for a short workout this was intense, alternating between double KB workout and body weight workout.
Steve Cotter 10 mins standing abs workout using 15#KB

Monday
Rest Day, was fine just tired due to lack of sleep, was on the phone with my job till 12:30am then have to get up by 4am to get the youngest to school for the 8th grade trip to Philly and New York.


Really at a lost of what to do next, seeing the sport Dr. tomorrow to review all my injuries and see what to do going forward. Some of the races I was interested in conflict with the rest of my life, currently taking this week off just to give my body a rest before starting back up training for what ever.

Received Chalean Extreme in the mail today, will see how good it complements my running.

No comments: