Miles to Health

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spent the day after church cleaning out the flower beds and trimming shrubs then after dinner did Yogamazing: Yoga for Runners and some lower body foam rolling.

I feel good today no excessive aches and pain, actually I didn't feel like I ran a race yesterday so I recovered fine but I also know that I didn't push myself.

When I ran in Pittsburgh, it was with a slight discomfort (not pain) and I didn't feel that yesterday, I still need to work on my pacing, all the rabbits I choose yesterday faded after a couple of mins so I end up dropping them and picking someone else.

I really hope this is a much relaxing week at work but I doubt it, so will see how things goes for the 10K on Saturday, I will be running this with Sara.

I have to be in Chicago the first weekend in August, and this is also the weekend for the Rock and Roll HM, if I can workout the logistics I'll love to run this since I am suppose to be there for a wedding but this will be a chance to take part in an inaugural race in a big city.

No comments: