Miles to Health

Monday, April 27, 2009

Afternoon workout since rolling out of bed when the alarm went off wasn't happening, left work on time. My intention was to do some of the 4.5 mile scheduled run outside but at 87 degrees it just wasn't happening then I changed to 4 on the treadmill and then 1 outside but I was soaked from head to toe after the 4 miles even thou I had 2 fans on me and I was in such a good zone that I just went ahead and ran it all on the treadmill. I use Cardio Coach 1 revised and then strung all the steady state together to get the desired mileage.

4.5 miles 45:43 10:09 pace HRavg = 160

Barry's Bootcamp Shoulders and Back skip the warmup

Yogamazing:Yoga for Butt and thigh

Then a quick foam roll and I am icing my left knee.

I need new shoes both my treadmill and outdoor shoe are about 300 miles and I am beginning to feel the difference.

No comments: