Miles to Health

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Part of the reason why I hate to workout late in the evening is that it throws off my schedule, after doing the 6 miles yesterday, it was basically time for bed. So getting up this morning and knowing that I had to do 1k repeats was just torture. I am not use to eating in the morning and because of the late night workout just didn't have enough in me so I cut it short.

The schedule called for 1 mile warm up then 3x1k@7mph/3 mins recovery 1 mile cool down for about 5 miles instead I did 1 mile warm up 2x1k@7mph with 3 mins recovery to get to 3 miles and called it a day. Did dynamic flexibility before the run.

After work with dinner in the oven and feeling guilty from my no sugar added apple pie from Gardner pie (fresh apple no preservation absolutely worth every calorie) put in Barry's Bootcamp Lower body and Denise Austin Daily Dozen Lower Body + Abs.

No comments: