Miles to Health

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Still dragging but getting much better, got up late this morning and was able to squeeze in Barry's Bootcamp Shoulders and Back with Joey before work. After work did Jillian's Level 1 workout from the 30 day shred DVD with my son and we also work on some back flexibility for his high jump. Am really enjoying working out with him, hopefully this is something he will keep up with when he goes to college so as to minimize his freshman 15 pound gain.
Some tightness in my left hamstring, no pain, will have to see the next time I do Nadia workout if it is just muscle soreness.
First race of the year is coming up Saturday but I may not race it even though I would love to see how much I have improved over thanksgiving 5M but am running with Sara and this will be her longest distance to date so I will probably stick with her to make sure she finish strong so she can stay a runner, her goal is to run a HM this year but am trying to get her there slowly.
Am considering the spirit of Columbus and Spirit of Pittsburg HM for this year seems like they will be fun races and not too expensive.

No comments: