Miles to Health

Friday, September 12, 2008

Yesterday was a rest day, barely got in 12 hours of sleep between Wednesday night and Friday morning due to the problem at my manufacturing plant. To think I decided against being a doctor because I couldn't handle the late night calls but ended up in a Chemical plant that has me on call 24/7 oh what a joy.

This morning got up late after being on the phone with the plant all night and did a quick workout before going in.

Supersets
5 mins jump rope

Two arm row 2x15 - 25# DB
Dumbbell Fly on Ball 2x15 - 20# DB
1 min jump rope

Bent over lateral raise 2x15 - 12# DB
Standing calves raise 2x15 - 20# DB
1 min jump rope

Hammer Curl 2x15 - 20# DB
Lying DB Extension 2x15 DB
1 min jump rope

DB Squat - 2x15 - 20# DB
Stiff Legged Dead lift 2x15 - 20# DB

Ab wheel

My calves were sore when I woke up this morning not sure if it is from the run or calves workout.

1 comment:

duchossois said...

Sorry about the work demands interfering with your sleep. Been there, feel your pain. You gotta get your sleep or it will catch up with you.

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog.