Miles to Health

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Didn't get the grocery shopping done yesterday, took the kids school shopping instead for new shoes and clothes. My youngest now wear a size 10 shoe and my oldest a size 13. My oldest latest fashion trend is short sleeve polo shirt with double color and has to fit a certain way on top of his favorite jean which he was wearing, while my youngest response to every outfit was " okay, what ever". After about 12 stores we ended up with 2 pair of jeans for the youngest and one jeans and 2 polo shirt for the oldest, shopping before was so much easier with both of them.

Went out with some friends to a comedy club in Cuyahoga Falls to see Joe Smiley now in Vegas but originally from Ohio, had a good time and it was nice to be out with just my husband.

Today was Mari Winsor dynamic Sequence on the Supreme Pilate.

No comments: