Miles to Health

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Moving On

Yesterday couldn't get up to do my workout in the morning so decided to do it while my son was at soccer, I stop at a new location in Twinsburg after doing a 0.62miles gravel trail 4 times got sick of it and went into the ungroomed grassy section, it was great although I had to be careful how I step and to slow down at the corner so as to avoid running into a horse, did 3.09 miles before my son called and said football was over, suppose to do 4, so got on the treadmill and did 1 while making dinner since I had to get my son to Bass class at 7:30pm. Pure determination made me do this workout, I had to take my running stuff to work and change at work, fit it in between dinner and running around lucky I love to work out in the morning.

Today did 4 circuits from the 6 minutes circuits beginners workout, went heavy with the weights using 25# and 35 kettlebells, workout details are at Buckeye outdoors.

Got my second pair of 35#KB today and AOS Providence, can't wait to try them.

No comments: