Miles to Health

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Trainer Road-8 Days in California -2013

And we are done, today I patiently wait for the start of stage 8, thankfully it was less than 1hr and seem doable on very tired legs. The last segment was painfully so much fun, it was none stop attacks and slowing for corner, legs refuse to get in gear for the last sprint kick.

The final stage of 8DC is pretty forgiving in format with just a sprinkling of smaller climbs leading up to the 2-lap finish circuit that promises to be action-packed. There's a single intermediate sprint and strong chance this will come down to a mass field sprint.






8DC - Stage 8 After the ride shower and headed downtown with my niece and nephew for the Cleveland Marathon Kids Run, I had a blast with them it was nice seeing how excited the kids wanted to take path in being fit so I guess ultimately it comes down to us parents to give them the opportunity.




Today is also Prom night for my youngest and I am so proud of him and he look so happy and cute in his all white outfit. Very busy day but I am blessed.


No comments: